- Newly created opportunity
- Australia Square office location
- Join one of Australia‘s largest & fastest growing super funds
Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and most awarded super funds. As an industry super fund, we’re run to benefit our members. That means no commission, no shareholders to pay, and no over the top fees to pay. We’ve had some great returns over the long run and offer super benefits to our members.
To support our success we are currently seeking a Technical Specialist (Collaboration) to join the Technology team in our Sydney office.
About the Role...
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the administration and support of Sunsuper’s collaboration technologies within the End User Computing (EUC) domain. You will be required to analyse problems accordingly, and support both end-users and the wider Service Operations team in relation to these technologies. You will also play a critical role in representing the Service Operations team, by supporting our Sydney office in relation to the various technologies used by our Investment Operations, Executive, and VIP users.
You will also be responsible for end to end ownership of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 administration, end to end ownership of our Polycom Trio & RealConnect Videoconferencing platform, supporting of Windows / Mac EUC devices, the support, and configuration of Treasury / Investment applications (i.e. Bloomberg), along with supporting mobility devices (iOS / Android phones and tablets) managed via Microsoft Intune.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
To ensure success you will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of Collaboration Technologies, regarding configuration, support, and ongoing administration. (E.g. Microsoft Teams & Sharepoint, Microsoft Office 365, Polycom Videoconferencing – Trio & Real Connect, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc).
- Demonstrated experience in performing Windows 7 & 10 Enterprise administration functions and associated experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Exchange, Office, Word. Office 365 experience is also desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise with configuration, support, and ongoing administration of collaboration and productivity applications, including Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience supporting high profile users in a high stakes environment.
- Demonstrated commercial experience with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience supporting video conference and AV functionality.
- Self-starter with strong team orientation, ability to solve problems autonomously.
- In-depth knowledge of current Microsoft server products and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong consulting capabilities and customer-focused approach.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills, with experience supporting VIP high profile customers in an independent capacity with the ability to work in a geographically dispersed team.
How to Apply...
To apply for this position online please click APPLY NOW. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Applications close Friday, 25 September 2020.
If you’re interested and want to join the wave of success...