Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and most awarded super funds. As an industry super fund, we’re run to benefit our members. That means no commission, no shareholders to pay and no over the top fees to pay. We’ve had some great returns over the long run and offer super benefits to our members.
To support our success we are currently seeking a Senior Change Manager to join the Enterprise Change division in our Brisbane head office.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Transformational Change Manager, your expertise and tools will be utilised to support the delivery of significant project change to Sunsuper’s business. You will work with business stakeholders to ensure change is successfully delivered and embedded in order to achieve business value.
You will drive best practice capability through the day to day guidance and development of the Change Managers as well as promoting a culture of ‘change leadership’ and ‘change championing’ across the enterprise.
This role is available as a 12-month fixed term opportunity in a full-time capacity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing change management activities, working alongside other specialist functions within the organisation, such as Project/Program Management, Employee Communications & Engagement, Organisational Capability, Talent and Engagement, and People.
- Consulting, coaching and influencing stakeholders across all levels of the organisation in best practice change management approaches, liaising with Organisational Change Management in order to build project change management skills and capability within Sunsuper.
- Developing, implementing and promoting change management strategies based on situational analysis, a clear understanding of the details of the changes and awareness of the engagement of staff groups being impacted by the implementation of the project change.
- Identifying risks including those factors that could affect, constrain, block or influence the outcomes of the assigned project. Anticipate potential points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the risks and issues.
- Applying change management tools and conduct change assessments including conducting impact analysis, assessing business readiness and identifying/ analysing key stakeholders.
- Developing and negotiating the acceptance of the project change management strategies and plans by with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Supporting the creation of appropriate communication strategies and plans including the design, development, and delivery of change-related communications for projects.
- Providing quality status updates and reporting as required.
- Supporting learning and development efforts by providing input and documenting requirements for the design and delivery of learning programs necessary to support project change management.
- Growing the skills of other Change Managers by coaching, mentoring, peer-reviewing and leading change activities.
To succeed in the role, you will have 6+ years direct experience as a change practitioner, with demonstrated experience on initiatives of high complexity, with enterprise-wide reach, executive stakeholder engagement and/or requiring development and deployment of strategy. Demonstrated superior knowledge and application of change management methodologies and best practice is essential, as well as a well-developed knowledge and understanding of program and project management frameworks, approaches, tools, and phases of the program/project lifecycle.
Relevant tertiary or formal change management qualifications i.e. ADKAR, Prosci, etc. will be well regarded.
How to Apply...
To apply for this position online please click APPLY NOW. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
If you’re interested and want to join the wave of success...